Thursday, May 8, 2014

Celebrating Brooks

Brooks & I were surprised with such a sweet shower this past weekend! I was not expecting a shower AT ALL, this being the third Kell boy ;).  But I was overwhelmed by the love & generosity we were shown by our wonderful friends & family.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  For making us feel so loved! And thank you, Kortney, for the pictures and for all your hard work!
Brooks' nursery is a nautical theme... and so was his shower :)





  The lovely ladies who were there when I showed up to yell surprise ;) plus my mom and sisters... Such a sweet group of people!
 This cracks me up... Taylor watching us through the peephole!
 Everybody knew Kreg was texting & driving... oops! He told me he was taking me on a date and we were dropping the boys off while we went out.  I sure am glad he said that so I was dressed for the occasion.  I could have VERY easily shown up in yoga pants & a baseball hat!



 I've really been missing my grandma! I was so glad she made the drive down for the day :)

 Some tear jerkers for this mama with everything that was "hoped" for him from this sweet group of friends.



 I'm definitely not the skinny sister right now! I love them anyway :) Me & my sissies
 All of my family that was there.  Love each of these ladies!
A few of my friends who made it-- and all of their daughters!

I really just can't say how thankful I was to be loved on & how great it felt to celebrate baby #3.  Down to the last month-ish before we meet him & kiss his precious baby head.  Thank you, God, for keeping us safe & healthy so far!  Please continue to watch over us & protect us as only You can.  I'm so grateful for the sweet blessings You have entrusted to my care! My cup runneth over.

4 comments:

  1. Soon it's going to be "my FOUR boys and me " :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I will have to work on fixing that ;)

      Delete
  2. Please do another birth story after you have Brooks. Your last one was such an empowering and encouraging thing to read!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet Carissa! You are always so encouraging to me!

      Delete