Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Maternity Photos {Brooks William Kell}

We're down to the home stretch before we meet our newest little guy!  Words just can't describe the excitement of this phase! Thankfully, this part goes fast because of the long to-do list :) Even if you're two weeks late (ahem, Tucker...) there are usually things you can keep adding to "get done before" that help the time pass! 

One of the big things always on my list for the last month are maternity photos.  I'm not always feeling my most beautiful that last month but I do look back at the photos with sweet memories of this unique and special time with each of my babies and our growing family.  I wish I could say I just love being pregnant.  I know some women really, truly do!  I don't have difficult pregnancies and I love being a mommy more than anything in the world-- but pregnancy is not for the weak!  It's a tough job and it's one of the most rewarding I can think of-- but if I'm being completely honest, I do look forward to having my babies on the outside of me! That being said, I still treasure this time and the memories of the transition between family of 2...3...4...5. 

So, without further ado... our maternity photos with Brooks!  Brooks has a nautical-themed nursey (I plan on posting about that one of these days...) so I wanted to get near some water.  Living in Colorado Springs, it's not overly easy to find water with sailboats on it (ha!) but I think the lake and the sand was perfect, especially with the mountains in the background because he IS a Colorado baby. Thanks so much to my sissies for doing these for us  :) I love them!





















"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."  
Psalm 139:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment