Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Holidays With Westin

Well, it's over... I'm still trying to catch my breath :)  We had SUCH a fantastic holiday season and I'm sorry that I couldn't pry myself away from all the busyness to get on and blog so I could include you all in our holiday fun! It just goes by way too fast every single year.  And then, I'm left with the feeling that it should be time for summer.  A HORRIBLE feeling when you live in Colorado and the biggest snow months are still ahead of us!  Facebook had me trapped yesterday... I was on doing something completely harmless when the photos that popped up on the right-hand side of my screen were from our honeymoon.  Ohhhh, it made it that much worse!  All I could think about was the time we spent in Cancun with all that sunshine~ we were tan, we ate and drank like there was no tomorrow, and we SLEPT.  A LOT.  I realize now that sleep is such a luxury :) 

SO, back to our holiday fun :)  Here's a photo synopsis from the month:
Westin & Daddy sippin' on hot chocolate, ready to go look at Christmas lights!  Westin was so enthusiastic, giving each house a "woww" or "cooool"
The Good Insurance Agency, Inc. Office Party at Biaggi's... 
 Making Christmas Cookies at my mom's house!  The favorite cookie of the day was a Elmo "Melmo" cookie Aunt Taylor made just for Wes!

We hosted our church's College & 20-something's Christmas Party at our house this year!  I'm sorry that I didn't get a group shot of everyone-- we had around 25 people in our little house!  Suffice it to say, here's what the food tables looked like afterwards:
A tour of the main floor main rooms all decorated :)




My little tribute to my FAVORITE night before Christmas ever :) 4 Christmas Eve's ago when Kreg flew in to surprise me & ask me to marry him!
Westin & Daddy making cookies for Santa!  Santa gets no-bake cookies at our house!



Christmas Eve with my family at Biaggi's (AGAIN!)
The surprise waiting for my Dad in the driveway when we got back!

I LOVE getting everyone's Christmas Cards!
Before opening presents at my parents' house Christmas Eve
Westin opening the first gift!  He loved opening gifts :)
This boy has some awesome fine-motor skills!  He got a tool set and amazed us with his building skills...

Playing in the pile of wrapping paper

 My cousins, siblings, Wes, Kreg & I at my grandparents Christmas Day

I hope you all had a very blessed Christmas season as well!  I've enjoyed catching up with many of you and all the fun things you did with your loved ones :) I'm praying God's blessings on you with this new year-- thanks for being a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment