Friday, June 27, 2014

Dear Tucker: {3rd Edition}


Dearest sweet Tucker Kreg:
Happy third birthday, sweets! What a joy it has been to get to know you better through another year of blessings.  You are a delight to everyone who knows you! 

You are quite charming and I'm pretty sure you're beginning to realize it.  You're not afraid to ask for something you KNOW you shouldn't have and you always throw that delightful impish grin in at just the right time-- we're going to have to work on that ;).  You can make anything in the world better with your sweetness and I'm pretty certain you give the best hugs in the world-- huge squeezes with both arms wrapped tightly around my neck.  I love watching your tenderness with others and am sometimes baffled at how one person can be so competitive and so compassionate at the same time. There is no doubt you are 100% boy and feel the need to be constantly moving, wielding a weapon, and winning at something. 

I'm so thankful every day that God chose me to be your mommy.  You are a blessing to our family and a joy to watch as you grow and learn.  Being a part of your world is a privilege and I pray that I will have what it takes and know what it takes to help you to become the man that you are capable of becoming-- the man God wants you to be. I pray that you will know His richest blessings and that you will always have a drive and an ability to love and take care of His people.  I pray that your life will be full of joy and love and that we will have many years together full of happy memories!

I can't wait to see what all this year has in store for you.  I love you with all my heart and am so thankful for the sweet relationship we share.  Have a great day, sweet boy, and always remember how loved you are!        

No comments:

Post a Comment