Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Westinisms

While I was at the pediatrician's office yesterday, she asked how many words Westin says that I can understand.  That reminded me that I still have not made a list of current "Westin-isms."  I immediately put that on my list of things to do today! I never want to forget his cute little words.  Here's the list, which is also going in his baby book:
mama
dada
max (mac)
beau
chief (sheef)
pizza (thaa-thaa)
more (mohh)
juice (deuce)
milk (mohk)
Aunt Taylor (Tay Tay)
Uncle Drake (Daaaake)
Bob (Veggie Tales/TV)
His Name (Dub-Dub...a nickname-- sometimes he prefers "bob")
fish
ball
no
yes
that (dat)
there (dare)
nurse (na-na)
Kiana (NAH)
Chloe (Ka-Low)
puppy (pupu)
baby (bebe)
I love you (uh-luh-loo) *my favorite*
water (wah-wah... which he says out of the corner of his mouth!)
slide (sly)
poo poo
banana (nah nah)
apple (pull)
up (pup-pup)
down (doww)
wow
woa
oh, dear (oh deeah)
book
Thomas (toss)
snack (nack)
bubbles (bubus)
uh-oh
bible (bi-ba) 
shoes (shooooos)
moose (he knows where the moose head at Texas Roadhouse is...)
moon
hi
bye-bye
heyyyyyy (usually said to TayTay)
popcorn (pop-pop)
shakes (shik)

I feel like I may still be missing some... but I'll add them to his baby book as I hear them or think of it :) I'm also planning on getting as many as I can on video today!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, he says a lot of words! I have really enjoyed catching up on your last two blogs. Congrats on the booming photography business!

    By the way, Kreg's birthday meal had "Mamaw" written all over it! Great job, Keleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vocabulary! I hope to hear some of those sweet words someday soon! Thank you for sharing his progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy and I thought of a few more words. Na (Kiana), baball (basketball), ball, maball (marble), stop & stay (usually to the dogs) and his latest one- ti-a-tre (trick-or-treat). This list will just keep growing day by day! What a blessing he is! :)

    ReplyDelete