Friday, April 3, 2015

Christmas, 2014 {Part 1}

Yes.  It's April.  Shhhh.  I'm still going to blog about Christmas, 2014! Lest I forget.

We started and ended the Christmas season in Estes Park at my family's new place that they finished rebuilding this past April-- after the fire that burned our old cabin down in 2012.  We spent the weekend after Thanksgiving up there-- we saw the "Catch the Glow" parade when they officially light up downtown Estes and also put up the Christmas decor at "the cabin."  It was a great way to spend time with our loved ones and kick off the season! 







 The boys wrote their letters to Santa again this year prior to getting our photo with him at the Bass Pro Shops down the road from our house!  It's so much fun to watch their tastes, thoughts, and handwriting skills develop from year to year.




 Westin kept track of his wish list on his ipad before he wrote his letter to Santa :)

 Be still my heart!

My babies on Christmas Sunday!

We did some fun Christmas crafts together this year!  Some of my favorite "quality time" with my boys is spent finding creative outlets... I think that's one interest we ALL share-- at least at this point!

Of course, in keeping with the TMNT theme of 2014, we had to make some Ninja Turtle ornaments!


 I'm so excited about these canvases... I know I'll get them out each year and reflect on our Christmas 2014 and how little each of their feet were!

No comments:

Post a Comment